THE REGION'S MARKETS
Thursdays, traditional market under the Halle du cours from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. until October.
Every Tuesday morning in the park of the Convent.
Wednesday mornings in the center of the village.
* Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Place Voltaire, farmers' market of Arles region: market gardener, poultry, fishermen, oyster farmer, beekeeper, breeder, etc ...
* Wednesday mornings on Boulevard Emile Combes from Place La martine to the Croisière crossroads.
* Saturday morning: fruits and vegetables, cheeses, flowers and spices, meats, fish, honey, all fresh and regional products such as olive oil, Arles sausage, Camargue rice, tellines but also clothes, shoes, fabrics, crafts ... on the Boulevards des Lices, Clemenceau and Emile Combes.
* Flea market on the 1st Wednesday of the month on Boulevard des Lices: antique furniture, paintings, old books, postcards, various knick-knacks, jewelry, old linen, etc.
* Mas Thibert: Sunday morning, place M.Hortozol.
* Raphèle: Tuesday morning, place des Micocouliers.
* Salin de Giraud: Friday morning, Place Carle Naudot.
Thursdays in the church square.
Fridays from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm, place R.Coustet.
Maussane les Alpilles
Thursday mornings on Place Henri Giraud.
Wednesday morning, Provencal market on the Cours Paul Révoil.
Market place J. Jaurès, Thursday mornings from 8 am to 12 noon. Fishmonger on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Place Albert Gérard, local and producers' market.
Wednesdays, place Charloun Rieu.
Port Saint Louis du Rhône
* Markets on Wednesday mornings in the city center. Saturday morning in the Faubourg Hardon.
* Fish market, every morning from Thursday to Sunday on the Liberation quay with 4 fishermen.
Tuesday mornings, market place.
On Friday mornings, the new town hall and General de Gaulle square with more traders, more space and more conviviality.
* Thursday and Sunday morning, market on Place G. Clemenceau and Cours Gambetta (04 66 59 71 18).
* Every Wednesday, flea market with the Jaka association, broadcast from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the fairgrounds.
Tuesday mornings, town hall square.
Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., on the Place de la République (04 42 28 45 30).
Saint Martin de Crau
* Every Monday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., under the Grande Halle, local producers offer quality products: fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, olive oil, cheese, products from organic farming, etc.
* Every Friday morning, a Provencal market inverts the streets of the city center.
Sundays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on the Cours Carnot (04 90 24 35 35). And until 10/29, farmers' market at the National Interest Market: sale of fruits, vegetables and local products, from producer to consumer (04 90 94 14 90).
Saint Remy of Provence
* Large market on Wednesday mornings in the city center until 1 p.m.
* Small food market on Saturday mornings, Place de la République.
Tuesday mornings from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. (04 90 59 82 44)
Saintes Maries de la Mer
Every Monday and Friday morning, Provencal market on the Place des Gitans.
Farmer's market every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday on the market square, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Monday and Friday morning on the fairground (04 90 54 79 08).
* Provencal market, every Tuesday morning from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thursday mornings at Les Lices.
Food market every Friday morning on the Cours National.